Tips and TricksCOVID-19
As we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, we are focusing our approach on the health, safety, and well-being of our Valued Customers and Staff. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely, and acting in response to the developments in our community.
This week, in relation to the concerns about COVID-19 and following guidance from leading public health authorities, we have adapted to some new ways of working. We are disinfecting our teller stations, keypads, pens and work area after every service. We have placed a glass barrier between staff member and client. We are encouraging social distancing and reminding our customers to do the same.
Tips and TricksRegistry Services
· Did you know that you can do many services online through our website?
· Vehicle Renewals are a cinch:) Check out the Online Renewal and Express Renewal Options. Simply Open your e-renew email or sign up for e -renew services today. The access button is waiting inside your personal email.
· Online Vehicle and Personal Property Lien and Corporate Searches are a click away.
· Booking Road Tests are also now online for your convenience.
· Did you know that we can send you an electronic pink card that will fit in your electronic wallet?
· We can provide MOST insurance request for additions, changes, verifications, claims and so forth via email or telephone. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
· If you need to make a payment, we support ALL types of payments- Visa or Mastercard, e-transfer, money wires, which would limit in person contact. Our doors will be open to receive Cash transactions if needed.
· Need a new insurance policy? We can get MOST of the paperwork done before you come in through email or text. Give us a call and we will tell you steps needed.